Summer Gymnastics Camp 2023
5+ year old camp groups!
During summer vacation, your child has the chance to experience gymnastics, arts and crafts, free play and field games (weather permitting) at our fun-filled gymnastics summer camp! Camp is available for children ages 5 and up.
Our Gymnastics Center has state-of-the-art equipment including Bars, Beams, Vaulting Table, Tumbling, Rings, Tumbl Trak, and more.
Running every Monday – Thursday from mid- June to late August. Camps start on Thursday, June 15 and end on Thursday, August 24.
- Week 1 will run for 2 days Thursday, June 15 -Friday June 16. *tuition will be prorated to reflect 2 day camp.
- Week of 4th of July camp will be offered on Mon, July 3, Wed, July 5 & Thur, July 6. Enrollment will be flexible this week. Enroll for 1, 2 or all 3 days.
2023 Gymnastics Summer Camp Billing/Enrollment Policies:
- NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT: At the time of sign-up 1/3 of camp tuition will be collected. This deposit is non-refundable or eligible for credit, no exceptions.
- TUITION BALANCE BILLING: On May 1, 2023 the remainder of June & July summer camp tuition will be collected through autopay. On June 1, 2023 the remainder of August summer camp tuition will be collected through autopay. Once camp tuition is collected, it is non-refundable or eligible for credits*
- CANCELING ENROLLMENT: Families can request in writing to cancel their enrollment and not be billed camp tuition balance amounts so long as the request is received by the required deadline. Cancellations for June & July camps must be received by April 30, 2023. Cancellations for August camps must be received by May 31, 2023. Drop notices will be processed thus dropping students from their enrollment and removing applicable tuition balance amounts. Deposits WILL NOT BE REFUNDED or CREDITED to accounts. Once camp tuition is collected, it is non-refundable or eligible for credits*.
- CREDITS: There is one exception that will grant a partial credit for camp tuition. A child who is sick or injured*with doctors note and is excused from camp BEFORE it begins will receive a 50% tuition credit on their account for a future camp. This credit is only valid for future camp charges within the next 12 months and cannot apply towards other fees such as class tuition, membership fees, etc. A child must be dropped/excused from the camp prior to the first day and will then be dropped and credited. Injuries with a doctor note that occur during the week will receive a credit for the remainder of the week once a child is dropped. Sick calls during the week are not eligible for a credit.
- CAMP TRANSFER: Space permitting, students can transfer camp enrollment into a different week during Summer 2023. A transfer must be requested no less than 4 weeks prior to the start of the current enrollment week. There is a $20 fee assessed to camp transfers. Previous payments towards the original camp week will apply to the new camp enrollment.
- LATE PICK-UP: Children are expected to be picked up by the end of the camp day (4:00pm). If children are picked up late, family accounts will be assessed a late pick up charge of $5 plus a $1/minute for each minute after 4:00pm.
- FRIENDS REQUEST:
- Older Camp: Children enrolled in the older camp will be divided and grouped into different camp groups based on age. If your child will be attending with a friend you can request that they are placed in the same group. Request are accommodated to the best of our ability and we are typically able to match all requests. In the case of too many requests to successfully match, TCG staff will group friends together based on when the request was made.
- Children can not be grouped together across the younger and older camp groups. Siblings will NOT be automatically placed in the same group. If you wist to request that your children are in the same cohorts, please request so during enrollment utilizing the comments section of the online form.
$465 for members/week (price will be adjusted before collecting payment)
$480 for non-members/week
There are no siblings discounts.
If you are not a member with us and wish to become one, ($50 for 1 child or $75 for a family, good for 12 months) please indicate this in the comments section of your online enrollment.
5 to 12-years-old
Children must turn 5 the week of camp to enroll into the Older Camp.
Hours: New hours for 2023!
8:30am – 4:00pm
Camp Check-In: 8:30am-9:00am.
Camp Check-out: 3:00pm-4:00pm
*Campers can be checked in or out anytime during the periods listed above. Guardians will check children in with a TCG staff member in our lobby and then proceed to drop them off with their camp coach. For check-out guardians will show ID and receive a pick-up pass from a TCG staff member in our lobby and then proceed to pick up their child from their camp group.
If you will be dropping your child off for camp after 9am or needing to pick up before 3pm, please connect with our front to make arrangements.
What to Send With Campers: .
- Snack and Lunch: Campers will have lunch and a morning snack during the day. Food must be nut and peanut free. Please make sure to send plenty of food that is ready to eat as we are unable to heat food or provide food at this time.
- Footwear: We recommend sending children in athletic shoes or sandals the stay on your child’s foot. We do not recommend shoes or sandals that easily all off such as flip-flops as children will be participating in active games outside daily.
- Jacket: Due to constant air flow in the gym it can get a little chilly, so we suggest sending a light jacket or sweatshirt with your child.
- Water bottle: A filled water bottle for your child to take into the gym and to the park.
- Extra set of clothes: for younger children in case of accidents.
- Attire: Children should be dressed in clothing that allows for easy movement. Jeans are not permitted in the gym so please refrain from dressing your child in them.