Thanksgiving camp 2022
MONDAY – WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 21 -23
(ENROLLMENT IS FOR ALL 3 DAYS)
Enrollment is now open online.
During Thanksgiving vacation, your child has the chance to experience gymnastics, arts and crafts, free play and field games (weather permitting) at our fun-filled summer sports camp! Camp is available for children ages 5 and up. Our Gymnastics Center has state of the art equipment including Bars, Beams, Vaulting Table, Tumbling, Rings, Tumbl Trak and more.
Camp Prices: Please review newly updated billing and enrollment policies stated below prior to enrolling.
$345 for members/week (price will be adjusted before collecting payment)
$360 for non-members/week
There are no siblings discounts.
If you are not a member with us and wish to become one, ($50 for 1 child or $75 for a family, good for 12 months) please indicate this in the comments section of your online enrollment.
Thanksgiving Camp Billing/Enrollment Policies:
- NON REFUNDABLE TUITION: At the time of sign-up camp tuition is collected in full. This tuition is non-refundable or eligible for credit*. PLEASE ENSURE YOUR CHILD IS ABLE TO ATTEND PRIOR TO ENROLLING.
- CREDITS: There is one exception that will grant a partial credit for camp tuition. A child who is sick or injured*with doctors note and is excused from camp BEFORE it begins will receive a 50% tuition credit on their account for a future camp. This credit is only valid for future camp charges within the next 12 months and cannot apply towards other fees such as class tuition, membership fees, etc. A child must be dropped/excused from the camp prior to the first day and will then be dropped and credited. Injuries with a doctor note that occur during the week will receive a credit for the remainder of the week once a child is dropped. Sick calls during the week are not eligible for a credit.
- LATE PICK-UP: Children are expected to be picked up at the end of the camp day, 4:00pm. If children picked up after 4pm, family accounts will be assessed a late pick up charge of $5 plus a $1/minute for each minute after 4pm.
- FRIENDS REQUEST: Children will be grouped into camp groups based on age. If your child will be attending with a friend you can request that they are placed in the same group. Request are accommodated to the best of our ability and we are typically able to match all requests. In the case of too many requests to successfully match, TCG staff will group friends together based on when the request was made. Siblings will NOT be automatically placed in the same group. If you wist to request that your children are in the same cohorts, please request so during enrollment utilizing the comments section of the online form.
5- to 12-years-old
*Due to limited staffing and thus camp capacity TCG will not be holding camp for children under the age of 5 this year.
Hours: New hours for 2022!
8:30am – 4:00pm
Camp Check-In: 8:30am-9:00am.
Camp Check-out: 3:00pm-4:00pm
*Campers can be checked in or out anytime during the periods listed above. Guardians will check children in with a TCG staff member in our lobby and then proceed to drop them off with their camp coach. For check-out guardians will show ID and receive a pick-up pass from a TCG staff member in our lobby and then proceed to pick up their child from their camp group.
if you will be dropping your child off for camp after 9am or needing to pick up before 3pm, please connect with our front to make arrangements.
What to Send With Campers:
- Snack and Lunch: Campers will have lunch and 2 snack times throughout the day. Food must be nut and peanut free. Please make sure to send plenty of food that is ready to eat as we are unable to heat food or provide food at this time.
- Footwear: We recommend sending children in athletic shoes or sandals the stay on your child’s foot. We do not recommend shoes or sandals that easily all off such as flip-flops as children will be participating in active games outside daily.
- Jacket: Due to constant air flow in the gym it can get a little chilly, so we suggest sending a light jacket or sweatshirt with your child.
- Water bottle: A filled water bottle for your child to take into the gym and to the park.
- Extra set of clothes: for younger children in case of accidents.
- Attire: Children should be dressed in clothing that allows for easy movement. Jeans are not permitted in the gym so please refrain from dressing your child in them.
The Children's Gym
1625 NE Sandy Blvd
Portland, OR 97232
CURRENT OFFICE HOURS
MON – FRI: 9:00am – 3:00pm
SAT-SUN: CLOSED *email available.
Tax ID Number: 93-1138293