Spring Break Camps
During spring vacation, your child has the chance to experience boulder climbing, gymnastics, and field games at our fun-filled spring break camps! No experience is required. The Children’s Gym coaches are amazing at breaking down and spotting skills and drills that will begin to introduce gymnastics and build confidence.
Our Gymnastics Center has state of the art equipment including Bars, Beams, Vaulting Table, Tumbling, Rings, Trampoline, Tumble Trak and more. In addition to our sports instructions, children will also enjoy group games, obstacle courses, and free open gym times. Sign your child up for our spring break camps!
2018 Camp Dates:
Monday, March 26th – Friday, March, 30th, 2018
9:00am – 3:00pm
Current Families can enroll through email starting Friday, January 5, 2018
Enrollment opens online to everyone else on Friday, January 12, 2018
Our days and sign-ups are flexible; sign up for multiple days for discounted prices or single days. You choose. Come climb, flip and explore with us.
*If you are not a member with us and wish to become one, ($40 for 1 child or $50 for a family, good for 12 months) please indicate this in the comments section of your online enrollment.
- Camp & extended care tuition is non-refundable, non-transferable and can not be credited towards another service.
- Children are expected to be picked up within 10 minutes of the end of the camp. For children picked up 11 minutes or later, family accounts will be assessed a late pickup charge of $5 plus a $1/minute for each minute after the 10 minute grace period. Camp ends at 3:00pm.
- Extended Care is available between the hours of 8:00am – 9:00am and 3:00pm – 5:30pm. Enrollment is now available online. Children must be pre-registered and paid for. Late pick-up fees are assessed for extended care with a $5 late pickup charge plus $1/minute fee starting at 5:31pm.
- Additional siblings receive 10% off their camp cost when attending the same day.
- Please note that the multiple day discounts only applies to days reserved within the same week.
- Multiple day discount prices are only honored when multiple days are reserved and paid for at one time.
What to Send With Campers:
- Snack and Lunch that is both nut and peanut free. Please make sure to send food that is ready to eat as we are unable to heat food. If your child(ren) are signed up for PM Care we recommend sending an additional snack.
- Athletic shoes or closed toed sandals(like Keens) as they are required for the Circuit Gym.
- Water bottle to bring to the Circuit Gym and park
- Children should be dressed in clothing that allows for easy movement.
- Outer layer for outside during winter and spring.
- Enroll for AM Care for $8 per day. AM care begins at 8:00am.
- Enroll for PM Care for $15 per day. PM care begins after camp and goes until 5:30pm.
- Extended care will fill. Pre-registration is REQUIRED.
- There is no sibling discount for extended care.
There will be no PM Extended Care on Friday, March 30th, 2018.