Camps at The Children’s Gym
During winter, spring, and summer breaks, regular weekly classes are canceled. Full day gymnastics camps are offered instead. We also offer full day gymnastics camps on non-school days for local schools.
Safety and fun are our goals for camp, and a combination your child will enjoy. Our staff and coaches are fantastic, fun and excited to show your child a great time! We understand that kids require a blend of consistency and a range of activities to allow for them to have a wonderful time throughout the day. For this reason, most of our camps combine a unique mix of gymnastics, games, structured play, and arts and crafts. Click the links below to learn more.
What to Send With Campers:
- Snack and Lunch that is both nut and peanut free. Please make sure to send food that is ready to eat as we are unable to heat food. If your child(ren) are signed up for PM Care we recommend sending an additional snack.
- Athletic shoes or closed toed sandals(like Keens) as they are required for the Circuit Gym.
- Water bottle to bring to the Circuit Gym and park
- Children should be dressed in clothing that allows for easy movement.
- Outer layer for outside during winter and spring.
In the summer months, we offer a variety of camps, including sports camps, performance camps, and advanced gymnastics camps for children ages 3 to 14 years old!
Keep your kiddos entertained during Spring Break! Dancing, gymnastics, rock climbing and field games make for a fun, action-packed Spring Break experience for all children.