Gymnastics Open Gym
Children crawling and up are invited to come play in our gymnastics facility whenever we hold Open Gym! A responsible adult must accompany children on the floor. We ask that the adult/child ratio be no more than 1:3 to help maintain a safe gymnastics open gym time. The Children’s Gym occupies the space between 16th and 17th Ave on Sandy Blvd, a 12,000 square foot facility. Our gymnastics equipment collection is extensive, encompassing 4 long beams, 2 short beams, low rings, high rings, 3 spring boards that create 3 separate vaulting spaces, a thirty-foot Tumbl Trak, parallel bars, uneven bars, 3 unique sets of junior bars, a large rectangular trampoline, and a 24 by 30 foot floor space for tumbling. We have mats of all shapes, sizes, and colors, and the entire gymnastics apparatus area is covered in 2-inch-thick, specially made gymnastics flooring to absorb shock and protect against injury. Open Gym Does Have a Maximum Capacity and Can Fill.
We are now allowing pre-registration due to open gyms filling on Saturdays and PPS school breaks (spring, summer & winter break). All Saturday Open Gyms and Open Gyms that fall on PPS non-school days/breaks can be registered for online. All other days fill on a first come, first serve basis. Registration is not required, however, public open gym can fill. The only way to guarantee your spot is to pre-register. Registration opens typically 1 week prior to the scheduled open gym time and sometimes the week of.
School Year 2018/2019 Schedule:
Wednesday August 29, 2018 – Mid June 2019.
Please note that all open gyms are now 55 minutes.
- Monday – Friday: 12:30pm – 1:25pm (drop in)
- Saturdays: 12:20pm – 1:15pm (enroll online)
- PPS Non-School Days/Breaks (enroll online) starting 1 week in advance. Upcoming PPS Non School Days: Monday November 12, Monday November 19, Tuesday November 20, Wednesday November 21.
Open Gyms on Saturdays and non school days for PPS will fill. Online enrollment is available for open gyms on those days. Saturday enrollment will open online starting Monday the week of. School break & PPS non school day open gym enrollment will open online here one week prior.
Winter Break Monday, December 17, 2018 – Tuesday, January 1st, 2019.
Open Gyms are only held on the below dates and during the listed adjusted times during winter break.
- Tuesday, December 18th: 3:30pm – 4:25pm (enroll online)
- Thursday, December 20th: 3:30pm – 4:25pm (enroll online)
- Saturday, December 22nd: 12:20pm – 1:15pm (enroll online)
- Thursday, December 27th: 3:30pm – 4:25pm (enroll online)
- Saturday, December 29th: 12:20pm – 1:15pm (enroll online)
- Monday, December 31st: 10am-10:55am & 11am-11:55am. Enroll in one or both hours. (enroll online)
- Tuesday, January 1st: TCG CLOSED
Open Gym Price:
We require families with students enrolled in weekly classes to pay a yearly membership fee. For all other services — such as Open Gym — the membership fee is optional, but paying the membership fee gives you discounts on most services. Families with a single child pay $40/year for membership, and families with multiple children pay $50/year. Member price only applies to children in the member family — non-member friends pay non-member price.
1 Child: $5
Additional Children: $3 each
1 Child: $10
Additional Children: $5 each