Non-School Day Camps
When Portland Public Schools are closed, we offer non-school day camps from 9:00am to 3:00pm with extended care hours available. Camp activities include gymnastics, crafts, games, open gym, and more for kids ages 4 to 14.
Please Note: When registering online, please indicate any extended care you would like in the comments field.
Upcoming Non-School Camp Dates:
Unless otherwise indicated, we will be offering Non-School Day Camps on the following days:
- October: 13th
- November: 3rd, 8th, 9th, 10th, and 22nd
- December: Winter Break Camps offered!
- January: 15th and 29th
- February: 19th
- March: Spring Break Camp offered!
- April: 13th
- Camp and extended care tuition is non-refundable, non-transferable, and cannot be credited towards another service.
- Children are expected to be picked up within 10 minutes of the end of the camp. For children picked up 11 minutes or later, family accounts will be assessed a late pick up charge of $5 plus a $1/minute for each minute after the 10 minute grace period. Camps end at 3:00pm.
- Extended Care is available between the hours of 8:00am – 9:00am and 3:00pm – 5:30pm. Children must be pre-registered and paid for. Extended care is $8/hour per child and is charged by the hour only. Late pick-up fees are assessed for extended care with a $5 late pick up charge plus $1/minute fee starting at 5:31pm.
$80 for members,
$95 for non-members
Siblings receive 10% off when attending the same day.
AM Care can be added for $8 and begins at 8:00am. PM Care can be added for $15; it begins after camp and goes until 5:30pm. There is no sibling discount for extended care. Please indicate your extended care registration in the comments section of the camp online enrollment form.