Non-School Day Camps
When Portland Public Schools are closed, we offer non-school day camps from 9:00am to 3:00pm with extended care hours available. Camp activities include gymnastics, crafts, games, open gym, and more for kids ages 4 to 14.
Please Note: When registering online, please indicate any extended care you would like in the comments field.
Upcoming Non-School Camp Dates:
Unless otherwise indicated, we will be offering Non-School Day Camps on the following days:
- October: 13th
- November: 3rd, 8th, 9th, 10th, and 22nd
- December: Winter Break Camps offered!
- January: 15th and 29th
- February: 19th
- March: Spring Break Camp offered!
- April: 13th
What to Send With Campers:
- Snack and Lunch that is both nut and peanut free. Please make sure to send food that is ready to eat as we are unable to heat food. If your child(ren) are signed up for PM Care we recommend sending an additional snack.
- Athletic shoes or closed toed sandals(like Keens) as they are required for the Circuit Gym.
- Water bottle to bring to the Circuit Gym and park
- Children should be dressed in clothing that allows for easy movement.
- Outer layer for outside during winter and spring.
- Camp and extended care tuition is non-refundable, non-transferable, and cannot be credited towards another service.
- Children are expected to be picked up within 10 minutes of the end of the camp. For children picked up 11 minutes or later, family accounts will be assessed a late pick up charge of $5 plus a $1/minute for each minute after the 10 minute grace period. Camps end at 3:00pm.
$80 for members,
$95 for non-members
Siblings receive 10% off when attending the same day.
AM Care can be added for $8 and begins at 8:00am. PM Care can be added for $15; it begins after camp and goes until 5:30pm. There is no sibling discount for extended care. Please indicate your extended care registration in the comments section of the camp online enrollment form.