During select Portland Public Schools non-school days, TCG will offer camps from 9:00am to 3:00pm with extended care hours available. Camp activities include gymnastics, free play, crafts, games, park time-weather permitting, and more for kids ages 6 to 14.
Thanksgiving Week Camp:
Mon.- Wed. November 23-25, 2020
Enrollment is for all 3 days.
Online and to the public Monday October 19th, 2020.
What to Send With Campers:
- Masks. Per state guidelines children 5 and up must wear a mask, face shield, or face covering in indoor public spaces plus outdoors when you can’t physically distance. TCG will follow strict physical distancing while outside so children can remove their masks. If your child has a medical condition that makes it so they are unable to wear a make, face shield, or face covering please contact us regarding special accommodations. Please send an extra mask with your child.
- Snack and Lunch: must be nut and peanut free. Please make sure to send plenty of food that is ready to eat as we are unable to heat food or provide food at this time. Please send food and snacks that children can manage on their own ie:open items on own to limit staff touching camper belongings.
- Footwear: Students must be able to put on and take off on their own to limit staff touching camper belongings.
- Jacket: Due to constant air flow in the gym it can get a little chilly, so we suggest sending a light jacket or sweatshirt with your child.
- Water bottle: the drinking fountain will be closed so students must bring a water bottle
- Extra set of clothes: for younger children in case of accidents.
- Extra Mask-students will be asked to replace their mask if it get wet.
- Attire: Children should be dressed in clothing that allows for easy movement.
- Camp and extended care tuition is non-refundable, non-transferable, and cannot be credited towards another service. Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic children are not allowed to attend if sick. Children who are excused from camp due to illness PRIOR to it starting will be granted a credit to apply towards a future camp day.
- Children are expected to be picked up within 10 minutes of the end of the camp. For children picked up 11 minutes or later, family accounts will be assessed a late pick up charge of $5 plus a $1/minute for each minute after the 10 minute grace period. Camps end at 3:00pm.
$250 for members
$265 for non-members
There are no siblings discounts at this time.
- Enroll for AM Care for $15 per day. AM care begins at 8:00am.
- Enroll for PM Care for $30 per day. PM care begins after camp and goes until 5:00pm.
- Extended care will fill. Pre-registration is REQUIRED.
- There is no sibling discount for extended care.
The Children's Gym
1625 NE Sandy Blvd
Portland, OR 97232
SUMMER 2022 OFFICE HOURS
MON – THUR: 9:00am – 4:00pm
FRI-SUN: CLOSED *email available.
Tax ID Number: 93-1138293