After School Program
*Closed Monday, September 6 for Labor Day
Families can drop their children off at The Children’s Gym for an afternoon of fun! The After School Program will include physical fitness time, games, fun activities, snack (provided from home), and more!
- Students will be enrolled and billed monthly. Billing will occur on the 21st of the current month for the upcoming month’s tuition.
- Enrollment will be ongoing and carry over month to month unless a child is dropped from the program. TCG must be notified on the 20th of the current month to drop from the upcoming month and not be billed.
- Tuition is due at the time of sign up. Tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Due to the nature of stable learning cohorts, any missed day will be considered a wash and will not be able to be made up.
- Current membership is required for all participants. (Single child $40/year; Family $50/year)
- There are no sibling discounts for After School Program.
- All staff and students will be screened prior to entering the facility.
- All staff and students will be required to wear masks.
- Social distancing (6 feet) will occur at all times.
- Physical spaces, including restrooms, will be assigned to each After School Program cohort and will not be shared between cohorts throughout the day.
- Each student will have their own individual materials that will not be shared with any other student.
- Thorough disinfecting will occur overnight between cohort switches.
- Staff and student sanitizing and hygiene will be enforced throughout the day.
- This After School Program is separate from our regular After School Care service where we pick up students from their school. Enrollment will NOT transfer over to regular ASC once in person school resumes.
- Based on current scheduling availability, the After School Program is only available Monday-Wednesday. A wait list is available for full week attendance and may be opened if demand and scheduling permit. Please let us know if you are interested in a full week enrollment.
Monday – Wednesday (enrollment is for all 3 days).
6 to 12 years
$180 per week billed monthly based on the number of Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays that fall within the month.
What to Bring:
- Snack (nut and peanut free)
- Water Bottle
- Clothes that allow easy movement
- Closed-toe shoes, sunscreen, and layers for outside