Spring Performance Camp
The Children’s Gym’s Spring Performance Camp option provides students with an opportunity to learn a group acrobatic or dance routine. Students enroll for the full week and will receive specialized instruction in dance, gymnastics, and acrobatics. At the end of the week, students will have the opportunity to perform in front of other The Children’s Gym campers and parents in a low-key environment. Campers will also spend time boulder climbing at The Circuit Gym and participating in outdoor activities at Buckman Field in Portland.
There is no previous experience in dance or gymnastics required as camp groups are kept small to provide individual instruction time. Check out the videos below of past regular season Performance Group Routines. These videos illustrate the type of routines campers will be working on. To learn more about our regular season Competitive Performance Group, click here.
A very limited number of spaces are available each week. Do not delay enrolling your child in Spring Performance Camps, they fill up quickly!
- Camp & extended care tuition is non-refundable, non-transferable and can not be credited towards another service.
- Late pick-up fees are assessed with a $5 late pickup charge plus $1/minute fee starting at 3:11pm for camp and 5:31pm for PM Care.
What to Send With Campers:
- Snack and Lunch that is both nut and peanut free. Please make sure to send food that is ready to eat as we are unable to heat food. If your child(ren) are signed up for PM Care we recommend sending an additional snack.
- Athletic shoes or closed toed sandals (like Keens)
- Water bottle
- Children should be dressed in clothing that allows for easy movement
- Outer layer for outside during winter and spring
8 to 14 years
2020 Camp Dates:
Monday, March 23 – Friday, March 27, 2020
$375 for members, $390 for non-members
9:00am – 3:00pm
- AM care begins at 8:00am ($8/day)
- PM care goes until 5:30pm ($15/day)
- Extended care will fill. Pre-registration is REQUIRED.
- There is no sibling discount for extended care.
There will be no PM Extended Care on Friday, March 27, 2020.