Winter Sports Camp
Current Families can enroll through email starting Wednesday, October 2, 2019.
Enrollment opens online to everyone else on Wednesday, October 9, 2019.
During spring vacation, your child has the chance to experience boulder climbing, gymnastics, and field games at our fun-filled spring sports camp! No experience is required. The Children’s Gym coaches are amazing at breaking down and spotting skills and drills that will begin to introduce gymnastics and build confidence.
Our Gymnastics Center has state of the art equipment including Bars, Beams, Vaulting Table, Tumbling, Rings, Trampoline, Tumbl Trak and more. In addition to our sports instructions, children will also enjoy group games, obstacle courses, and free open gym times.
2019 Camp Dates:
Week 1: December 23, 26, & 27 (Mon, Thu, Fri)
Week 2: December 30-31 & January 2-3 (Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri)
*TCG is closed December 24-25 & January 1*
9:00am – 3:00pm
AM Care available from 8:00am-9:00am
PM Care available from 3:00pm-5:30pm
- Children must be completely independent in all aspects of using the restroom including cleaning themselves, getting dressed, and washing hands.
- Camp & extended care tuition is non-refundable, non-transferable and can not be credited towards another service.
- Extended Care is available between the hours of 8:00am – 9:00am and 3:00pm – 5:30pm. Enrollment is available online. Children must be pre-registered and paid for.
- Late pick-up fees are assessed with a $5 late pickup charge plus $1/minute fee starting at 3:11pm for camp and 5:31pm for PM Care.
What to Send With Campers:
- Snack and Lunch that is both nut and peanut free. Please make sure to send food that is ready to eat as we are unable to heat food. If your child(ren) are signed up for PM Care we recommend sending an additional snack.
- Athletic shoes or closed toed sandals (like Keens)
- Water bottle
- Children should be dressed in clothing that allows for easy movement
- Outer layer for outside during winter and spring
- Extra set of clothes for younger campers in case of accidents
- If you are not a member with us and wish to become one, ($40 for 1 child or $50 for a family, good for 12 months) please indicate this in the comments section of your online enrollment.
- Additional siblings receive 10% their camp cost when attending the same day.
- Please note that the multiple day discount only applies to days reserved within the same week.
- Multiple day discount prices are only honored when multiple days are reserved and paid for at one time.
- Enroll for AM Care for $8 per day. AM care begins at 8:00am.
- Enroll for PM Care for $15 per day. PM care begins after camp and goes until 5:30pm.
- Extended care will fill. Pre-registration is REQUIRED.
- There is no sibling discount for extended care.
There will be no PM Extended Care on Tuesday, December 31, 2019.