Summer Sports Camp
Currently enrolled families can enroll via email Monday, February 4
Everyone else can enroll online Monday, February 18, 2019
Our Summer Sports Camp offer kids a chance to experience gymnastics, boulder climbing, and field games for an action-packed and memorable camp experience. No experience is required. The Children’s Gym coaches are amazing at breaking down and spotting skills and drills that will begin to introduce gymnastics and build confidence. Our Gymnastics Center has state of the art equipment, including Bars, Beams, Vaulting Table, Tumbling, Rings, Trampoline, Tumble Trak, and more. Sign your child up for summer sports camp!
3 to 14 years (children must be potty trained)
2019 Camp Dates:
Thursday, June 13 – Friday, August 23
9:00am – 3:00pm
Our days and sign-ups are flexible. You can sign up for single or multiple days within a week.
Please note that registering online will enroll your child for the full week. If you wish to do less than the full week, please de-select the checkboxes for the days you do not want. Please do not process your payment from the portal, as we will make the necessary adjustments to your enrollment before charging you. If you are not a member and wish for us to add a membership for you ($40 for 1 child or $50 for a family, good for 12 months), please indicate this in the comments as well.
- Camp & extended care tuition is non-refundable, non-transferable and can not be credited towards another service.
- Children are expected to be picked up within 10 minutes of the end of the camp. For children picked up 11 minutes or later, family accounts will be assessed a late pickup charge of $5 plus a $1/minute for each minute after the 10 minute grace period. Camp ends at 3:00pm.
- Extended Care is available between the hours of 8:00am – 9:00am and 3:00pm – 5:30pm. Enrollment is now available online. Children must be pre-registered and paid for. Late pick-up fees are assessed for extended care with a $5 late pickup charge plus $1/minute fee starting at 5:31pm.
- Additional siblings receive 10% off their camp cost when attending the same day.
- Please note that the multiple day discounts only applies to days reserved within the same week.
- Multiple day discount prices are only honored when multiple days are reserved and paid for at one time.
What to Send With Campers:
- Snack and Lunch that is both nut and peanut free. Please make sure to send food that is ready to eat as we are unable to heat food. If your child(ren) are signed up for PM Care we recommend sending an additional snack.
- Athletic shoes or closed toed sandals(like Keens) as they are required for the Circuit Gym.
- Water bottle to bring to the Circuit Gym and park
- Children should be dressed in clothing that allows for easy movement.
- Outer layer for outside during winter and spring.
- Enroll for AM Care for $8 per day. AM care begins at 8:00am.
- Enroll for PM Care for $15 per day. PM care begins after camp and goes until 5:30pm.
- Extended care will fill. Pre-registration is REQUIRED.
- There is no sibling discount for extended care.