Gymnastics Summer Camp 2022
ENROLLMENT OPENS ONLINE/TO THE PUBLIC STARTING AT 9:00 AM ON WEDNESDAY, APRIL 6
Running every Monday – Thursday From mid-June to late August.
During summer vacation, your child has the chance to experience gymnastics, arts and crafts, free play and field games (weather permitting) at our fun-filled gymnastics summer camp! Camp is available for children ages 5 and up.
Our Gymnastics Center has state-of-the-art equipment including Bars, Beams, Vaulting Table, Tumbling, Rings, Tumbl Trak, and more.
Camp Prices: Please review updated billing and enrollment policies stated below prior to enrolling.
$455 for members/week (price will be adjusted before collecting payment)
$470 for non-members/week
There are no siblings discounts.
If you are not a member with us and wish to become one, ($50 for 1 child or $75 for a family, good for 12 months) please indicate this in the comments section of your online enrollment.
2022 Gymnastics Summer Camp Billing/Enrollment Policies:
- NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT: At the time of sign-up 1/3 of camp tuition will be collected. This deposit is non-refundable or eligible for credit, no exceptions.
- TUITION BALANCE BILLING: On May 1, 2022 the remainder of June & July summer camp tuition will be collected through autopay. On June 1, 2022 the remainder of August summer camp tuition will be collected through autopay. Once camp tuition is collected, it is non-refundable or eligible for credits*
- CANCELING ENROLLMENT: Families can request in writing to cancel their enrollment and not be billed camp tuition balance amounts so long as the request is received by the required deadline. Cancellations for June & July camps must be received by April 30, 2022. Cancellations for August camps must be received by May 31, 2022. Drop notices will be processed thus dropping students from their enrollment and removing applicable tuition balance amounts. Deposits WILL NOT BE REFUNDED or CREDITED to accounts. Once camp tuition is collected, it is non-refundable or eligible for credits*.
- CREDITS: There is one exception that will grant a partial credit for camp tuition. A child who is sick or injured*with doctors note and is excused from camp BEFORE it begins will receive a 50% camp tuition credit on their account for a future camp. This credit is only valid for future camp charges and cannot apply towards other fees such as class tuition, membership fees, etc.
- CAMP TRANSFER: Space permitting, students can transfer camp enrollment into a different week during Summer 2022. A transfer must be requested no less than 4 weeks prior to the start of the current enrollment week. There is a $15 fee assessed to camp transfers. Previous payments towards the original camp week will apply to the new camp enrollment.
- COVID-19: TCG highly encourages all campers to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. Should new regulations be put in place by either the state or TCG, students who are unvaccinated may be required to follow different mitigation policies. This could include masking or being subject to quarantine (not attending camp) if they are exposed to Covid-19 within the facility or elsewhere. Children who are required to quarantine will not receive a refund or credit for missed camp days. If your child is fully vaccinated we recommend emailing in a copy of their record so it is on file should it become necessary during the summer. Having this record on file ensures continued attendance even if regulations change or a student is exposed to Covid-19.
- LATE PICK-UP: Children are expected to be picked up by the end of the camp day (4:00pm). If children are picked up late, family accounts will be assessed a late pick up charge of $5 plus a $1/minute for each minute after 4:00pm.
- CAMP GROUP: Children will be assigned to a camp group. If your child is attending with a friend and would like to be placed into the same group, please request so during enrollment utilizing the comments section of the online form. Siblings will not be automatically placed in the same group. If you wish to request that your children are in the same group, please request so during enrollment utilizing the comments section of the online form. TCG will do its best to accommodate group requests however they are not guaranteed. Based on group size and the number of requests within a camp week we are occasionally unable to accommodate all the requests we receive.
2022 Gymnastics Summer Camp Dates:
June 13 – August 25
Camps run weekly Monday – Thursday starting the week of June 13 -16, 2022 and ending the week of August 22 – 25, 2022.
5- to 12-years-old
*Due to limited staffing and thus camp capacity TCG will not be holding camp for children under the age of 5 this summer.
Hours: New hours for 2022!
8:30am – 4:00pm
Camp Check-In: 8:30am-9:00am.
Camp Check-out: 3:00pm-4:00pm
*Campers can be checked in or out anytime during the periods listed above. Guardians will check children in with a TCG staff member in our lobby and then proceed to drop them off with their camp coach. For check-out guardians will show ID and receive a pick-up pass from a TCG staff member in our lobby and then proceed to pick up their child from their camp group.
If you will be dropping your child off for camp after 9am or needing to pick up before 3pm, please connect with our front to make arrangements.
What to Send With Campers: .
- Snack and Lunch: Campers will have lunch and 2 snack times throughout the day. Food must be nut and peanut free. Please make sure to send plenty of food that is ready to eat as we are unable to heat food or provide food at this time.
- Footwear: We recommend sending children in athletic shoes or sandals the stay on your child’s foot. We do not recommend shoes or sandals that easily all off such as flip-flops as children will be participating in active games outside daily.
- Jacket: Due to constant air flow in the gym it can get a little chilly, so we suggest sending a light jacket or sweatshirt with your child.
- Water bottle: A filled water bottle for your child to take into the gym and to the park.
- Extra set of clothes: for younger children in case of accidents.
- Attire: Children should be dressed in clothing that allows for easy movement. Jeans are not permitted in the gym so please refrain from dressing your child in them.