Summer camp 2021
Running every week Monday-Thursday starting June 14, 2021 through the week of August 16, 2021
During summer vacation, your child has the chance to experience gymnastics, arts and crafts, free play and field games (weather permitting) at our fun-filled summer sports camp! Camp is available for children ages 5 and up.
Our Gymnastics Center has state of the art equipment including Bars, Beams, Vaulting Table, Tumbling, Rings, Tumbl Trak and more.
Camp Prices: Please review newly updated billing and enrollment policies stated below prior to enrolling.
$385 for members/week (price will be adjusted before collecting payment)
$400 for non-members/week
There are no siblings discounts at this time.
If you are not a member with us and wish to become one, ($40 for 1 child or $50 for a family, good for 12 months) please indicate this in the comments section of your online enrollment.
UPDATED 2021 Camp Billing/Enrollment Policies:
- NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT: At the time of sign-up 1/3 of camp tuition will be collected. This deposit is non-refundable or eligible for credit, no exceptions.
- TUITION BALANCE BILLING: On May 1, 2021 the remainder of June & July summer camp tuition will be collected through autopay. On June 1, 2021 the remainder of August summer camp tuition will be collected through autopay. Once camp tuition is collected, it is non-refundable or eligible for credits*
- CANCELING ENROLLMENT: Families can request in writing to cancel their enrollment and not be billed camp tuition balance amounts so long as the request is received by the required deadline. Cancelations for June & July camps must be received by April 30, 2021. Cancelations for August camps must be received by May 31, 2021. Drop notices will be processed thus dropping students from their enrollment and removing applicable tuition balance amounts. Deposits WILL NOT BE REFUNDED or CREDITED to accounts. Once camp tuition is collected, it is non-refundable or eligible for credits*.
- CREDITS: There is one exception that will grant a partial credit for camp tuition. A child who is sick or injured*with doctors note and is excused from camp BEFORE it begins will receive a 50% tuition credit on their account for a future camp. This credit is only valid for future camp charges and cannot apply towards other fees such as class tuition, membership fees, etc.
- CAMP TRANSFER: Space permitting, students can transfer camp enrollment into a different week during Summer 2021. A transfer must be requested no less than 4 weeks prior to the start of the current enrollment week. There is a $15 fee assessed to camp transfers. Previous payments towards the original camp week will transfer/apply to the new camp enrollment.
- LATE PICK-UP: Children are expected to be picked up within their assigned window. If children picked up 6 minutes or later, family accounts will be assessed a late pick up charge of $5 plus a $1/minute for each minute after the 5 minute grace period. Late pick up fees apply to extended care as well.
- STABLE COHORTS: Children will be grouped into stable cohorts. If your child is attending with a friend and would like to be placed into the same cohort, please request so during enrollment utilizing the comments section of the online form. Siblings will be automatically placed in the same cohort. If you wist to request that your children are in different cohorts, please request so during enrollment utilizing the comments section of the online form
COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOL
- Camper Expectations: Due to the unique nature of camps this year it will be critical that campers follow coach instructions and Covid-19 safety protocols. We want all campers to have a safe and fun filled day however if the camp structure is not working for a child jeopardizing the safety of fellow campers or staff, TCG will call guardians to pick their child up early.
- Staff and campers will follow social distancing guidelines throughout the entire camp day.
- Campers must wear masks at all time except when eating or drinking. Children must be able to put their mask on and take it off independently.
- Parents/Guardians will not be allowed into the facility to lessen exposure.
- If a child becomes ill during the day they will be isolated from others and parents will be instructed to come pick up their child.
2021 Camp Dates:
Weekly Monday-Thursday June 14-August 20, 2021
*Depending on the PPS Fall 2021 school year an additional week of camp may be added from August 23-26, 2021.
Enrollment is for all 4 days. Camp will not be held of Friday.
Single day enrollments are not possible at this time to allow for stable cohorts of students.
5- to 12-years-old
*We will not be offering camp for children under the age of 5 at this time to help ensure strict Covid-19 protocols and safety measures can be followed.
9:00am – 3:00pm
Extended Care available. See below.
Standard Check-In Window: 8:50am-9:00am and 9:00am-9:10am
Standard Check-Out Windows: 2:50pm-3:00pm and 3:00pm-3:10pm
*Campers will be assigned to one of the standard check-in and check-out windows unless enrolled in extended care. Your child’s assigned window will be emailed out the week prior to camp.
- Early AM drop-off between 8:30am-8:40am. $7/day
- PM Care from the end of camp until 4pm. $15/day
- Extended care will fill. Pre-registration is REQUIRED.
- There is no sibling discount for extended care.
What to Send With Campers:
- Masks. Per state guidelines children 5 and up must wear a mask, face shield, or face covering in indoor public spaces plus outdoors when you can’t physically distance. TCG will require all students to wear a face mask that does not have a valve or vent. TCG will follow strict physical distancing while outside so children can remove their masks. If your child has a medical condition that makes it so they are unable to wear a mask, face shield, or face covering please contact us regarding special accommodations. Please send an extra mask with your child.
- Snack and Lunch: must be nut and peanut free. Please make sure to send plenty of food that is ready to eat as we are unable to heat food or provide food at this time. Please send food and snacks that children can manage on their own ie: open items on own to limit staff touching camper belongings.
- Footwear: Students must be able to put on and take off on their own to limit staff touching camper belongings.
- Jacket: Due to constant air flow in the gym it can get a little chilly, so we suggest sending a light jacket or sweatshirt with your child.
- Water bottle: the drinking fountain will be closed so students must bring a water bottle
- Extra set of clothes: for younger children in case of accidents.
- Extra Mask: students will be asked to replace their mask if it get wet.
- Attire: Children should be dressed in clothing that allows for easy movement. Jeans are not permitted in the gym so please refrain from dressing your child in them.