Summer camp 2020
June 15 – August 21
Under Governor Brown’s reopening guidelines, summer camps are able to resume at this time so long as they follow strict safety and health guidelines. We have been reviewing all provided information from local health authorities and the CDC to ensure we provide a safe environment for our students, parents, and staff.
Camps will look different than typical sports camps in order to abide by physical distancing, sanitizing, and other health guidelines. To ensure everyone’s safety, the below policies and steps will be put into place:
- Total camp enrollment numbers will be lowered to provide maximum physical distancing.
- Campers will be organized into “stable cohorts” meaning the same children and staff will work together all week. Children and staff will not switch between groups. Cohorts will consist of 8-10 children with 2 TCG staff members.
- Supplies and areas within the facility (including restrooms) will not be shared between cohorts. In addition, campers will have their own specific supplies for the week to limit sharing as much as possible. If supplies are shared between campers, they will be disinfected in between each use.
- Campers will be led through physical activities (without any physical contact with staff or fellow campers), crafts, games, educational activities, and more to ensure a safe, enriching, and fun filled day for all.
- The gym has been redesigned to allow for maximum open space. This will allow cohorts to be spread far from one another and children to be physically distanced within their own cohort. A one-way path will surround the facility making it possible for children to get to restrooms or other areas without crossing paths with others. Spots will be marked throughout the facility to ensure social distancing is always maintained.
- Staff members will clean and sanitize all high touch areas, bathrooms, and the overall facility throughout the day, ensuring the facility is disinfected at all times. In addition, our regular professional cleaning crew will clean and disinfect the entire facility every night.
- TCG staff will be screened for illness and have their temperature checked upon arrival at the facility. Any staff member who is or has been sick will not report to work until safe to do so.
- TCG staff members will wear masks at all times.
- Children will be screened for illness and have their temperature checked upon arrival at the facility. Children who are ill or present a fever will not be allowed to attend camp.
- Children ages 5 years and older will be required to wear masks at all times as per state guidelines.
- Parents will not be allowed into the facility to lessen exposure.
- If a child becomes ill during the day they will be isolated from others and parents will be instructed to come pick up their child.
- You can see the check-in process and what our facility looks like in this video! https://youtu.be/v-02qlg-FAQ
5- to 12-years-old
*We are eliminating our 3- to 4-year-old age group for now to make sure physical distancing can be maintained.
Regular camp hours are 9:00am – 3:00pm, however, staggered check-in and check-out times will be assigned between the hours of 8:30am – 4:00pm. Families will receive their assigned check-in and check-out windows prior to the first day of camp.
The earliest and latest check-in and check-out times will be utilized to accommodate extended care needs to the best of our ability. Should a family need extended care outside of the adjusted window, they should contact the front desk for individual accommodations.
$250 per week
Stable cohorts of campers are maintained throughout the week to limit exposure to other kids. Each cohort can have a maximum of 10 students per week. For this reason, camp is billed at a flat rate of $250 per week. If you do not plan to send your child for the entire week, please indicate which days they will attend through your enrollment so we can plan supplies accordingly.
- Additional siblings receive 10% off their camp cost when attending the same day.
Please note that registering online will enroll your child for the full week. If you wish to do less than the full week, please de-select the check boxes for the days you do not want. Please do not process your payment from the portal, as we will make the necessary adjustments to your enrollment before charging you.
Camp tuition is non-refundable, non-transferable and can not be credited towards another service.