Spring Sports Camp
Current Families can enroll through email starting Tues, Jan. 12, 2021.
Enrollment opens online to everyone else on Thur, Jan, 14, 2021.
During spring vacation, your child has the chance to experience gymnastics, arts and crafts, free play and field games (weather permitting) at our fun-filled spring sports camp! Camp is available for children ages 5 and up.
Our Gymnastics Center has state of the art equipment including Bars, Beams, Vaulting Table, Tumbling, Rings, Tumbl Trak and more.
- Camp and extended care tuition is non-refundable, non-transferable, and cannot be credited towards another service.
- Camp Credits: Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic children are not allowed to attend if sick. Children who are excused from camp due to illness PRIOR to it starting will be granted a credit to apply towards a future camp day. Tuition will not be refunded due to a child being ill.
- Children are expected to be picked up within 10 minutes of the end of the camp. For children picked up 11 minutes or later, family accounts will be assessed a late pick up charge of $5 plus a $1/minute for each minute after the 10 minute grace period. Camps end at 3:00pm.
- UPDATED CAMP SAFETY INFORMATION
What to Send With Campers:
- Masks. Per state guidelines children 5 and up must wear a mask, face shield, or face covering in indoor public spaces plus outdoors when you can’t physically distance. TCG will require all students to wear a face mask that does not have a valve or vent. TCG will follow strict physical distancing while outside so children can remove their masks. If your child has a medical condition that makes it so they are unable to wear a mask, face shield, or face covering please contact us regarding special accommodations. Please send an extra mask with your child.
- Snack and Lunch: must be nut and peanut free. Please make sure to send plenty of food that is ready to eat as we are unable to heat food or provide food at this time. Please send food and snacks that children can manage on their own ie: open items on own to limit staff touching camper belongings.
- Footwear: Students must be able to put on and take off on their own to limit staff touching camper belongings.
- Jacket: Due to constant air flow in the gym it can get a little chilly, so we suggest sending a light jacket or sweatshirt with your child.
- Water bottle: the drinking fountain will be closed so students must bring a water bottle
- Extra set of clothes: for younger children in case of accidents.
- Extra Mask: students will be asked to replace their mask if it get wet.
- Attire: Children should be dressed in clothing that allows for easy movement. Jeans are not permitted in the gym so please refrain from dressing your child in them.
2021 Camp Dates:
Monday, March 22 – Thursday, March 25
Enrollment is for all 4 days. Camp will not be held of Friday.
Single day enrollments are not possible at this time to allow for stable cohorts of students.
9:00am – 3:00pm
Extended Care available. See below.
Standard Check-In Window: 8:50am-9:00am and 9:00am-9:10am
Standard Check-Out Windows: 2:50pm-3:00pm and 3:00pm-3:10pm
*Campers will be assigned to one of the standard check-in and check-out windows unless enrolled in extended care. Your child’s assigned window will be emailed out the week prior to camp.
$385 for members/week
$400 for non-members/week
There are no siblings discounts at this time.
- If you are not a member with us and wish to become one, ($40 for 1 child or $50 for a family, good for 12 months) please indicate this in the comments section of your online enrollment.
- Early AM drop-off between 8:30am-8:40am. $7/day
- PM Care from the end of camp until 4pm. $15/day
- Extended care will fill. Pre-registration is REQUIRED.
- There is no sibling discount for extended care.