Preschool Begins Wednesday, August 29th, 2018 – June 7, 2019: 9:30am – 1:00pm
Preschool Play is a soft introduction to preschool or kindergarten. Our talented teachers guide your little one through active and educational activities, encouraging fine motor skills, cognitive development, and creativity. It’s a great chance for them to socialize with other children their age, get their bodies moving, and engage in creative play! They have fun while you get 3.5 hours to yourself!
What Do Preschool Play Students Do?
- Play in the gym and take a 30-minute gymnastics lesson.
- Engage in educational games and activities.
- Encourage fine and gross motor skills, cognitive development, and creativity.
- Learn basic writing, letter recognition, shapes, counting, colors, and days of the week.
- Socialize, explore body movement, and play creatively.
5 days per week: $600 per month (works out to $30.00 per day)
4 days per week: $515.20 per month (works out to $32.20 per day)
3 days per week: $427.20 per month (works out to $35.60 per day)
- All enrolled students must pay an annual membership fee ($40 single child / $50 multiple children).
- All enrolled students will be billed monthly, and costs are based on a typical four-week Monday-Friday month. Longer or shorter months will be priced accordingly.
- When Portland Public Schools are closed, we will be offering non-school day camps instead of Preschool Play (separate sign-up).
- Drop-in dates must be scheduled on a per-day basis as availability allows, within one week of the desired date.
- Preschool Play is for potty-trained 3, 4, and 5 year olds.
- Please send your child with a peanut- and nut-free lunch.
Please note Preschool Play is not offered on the following days. Unless otherwise indicated*, we will be offering Non-School Day Camps on:
- September 3*
- October 12 & 29
- November 12, 19, 20, 21, 22* & 23*
- December 17-21 & 24*, 25*, 26-28 & 31*
- January 1*, 21 & 22
- February 18
- March 25 – 29
- April 8
- May 27*
How To Register:
If you have a parent portal account with us send your multiple-day enrollment (minimum 3 days/week) to email@example.com. If you do not have an account with us create one here, then email us your enrollment request.