Leadership Development Program
Currently enrolled families can enroll via email Monday, February 4, 2019
Everyone else can enroll online Monday, February 18, 2019
Our Leaders in Training Program is a leadership development program designed to provide 12 – 14 year olds with the skills and knowledge to interact and communicate successfully with individuals and lead groups of all ages in a fun, safe environment.
Our Leaders In Training leadership program focuses on:
- Communication, teamwork, and trust building.
- Educational, emotional, social, and personal growth.
- Responsibility, patience, and persistence.
Participation in this program will help teens feel confident in the knowledge, experience and leadership skills needed to apply for a position working with children, It will also help them become more confident decision makers and leaders within the community.
A very limited number of spaces are available each week. Do not delay enrolling your child for this special program!
Leaders in Training sessions are offered over 3 weeks within the summer months. We highly recommend attending at least 2 weeks of this leadership development program.
If you have any questions about our Leaders In Training leadership program, please feel free to contact us by email, or by giving us a call at 503-249-5867.
12 to 14 years
2019 Camp Dates:
June 17- June 21
July 8- July 12
August 5- August 9
- Enroll for AM Care for $8 per day. AM care begins at 8:00am.
- Enroll for PM Care for $15 per day. PM care begins after camp and goes until 5:30pm.
- Extended care will fill. Pre-registration is REQUIRED.
- There is no sibling discount for extended care.
Sign up for multiple weeks at a discounted price!
Early Bird Pricing (prices will increase June 1)
1 week: $183.75 for members,
$208.75 for non-members
2 weeks: $349.15 for members,
$374.15 for non-members
3 weeks: $496.15 for members,
$521.15 for non-members