Email for enrollment at email@example.com
TCG is committed to providing high quality services that meet the needs of the families we serve, while being safe and enriching for children. To help alleviate some of these challenges, TCG has a created a care enrichment program, Active Learning. Please see below for more details.
The Active Learning program runs Mondays-Friday. Students enroll into either an AM or PM cohort at TCG on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays opposite of their in-person cohort time. All students are enrolled for a full day on Wednesdays. See hours for more details.
During their time at TCG, students will be designated a learning space to conduct their schoolwork. Staff members will be assigned to learning cohorts to work directly with students to assist them with their work. During schoolwork breaks learning cohorts will have physical fitness time within in the gym.
- Students will be enrolled and billed monthly. Billing will occur on the 21st of the current month for the upcoming month’s tuition.
- Enrollment will be ongoing and carry over month to month unless a child is dropped from the program. TCG must be notified on the 20th of the current month to drop from the upcoming month and not be billed.
- Tuition is due at the time of sign up. Tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Due to the nature of stable learning cohorts, any missed day will be considered a wash and will not be able to be made up.
- Current membership is required for all participants. (Single child $40/year; Family $50/year)
- There are no sibling discounts for Active Learning tuition.
- All staff and students will be screened prior to entering the facility.
- All staff and students will be required to wear masks.
- Social distancing (6 feet) will occur at all times.
- Physical spaces, including restrooms, will be assigned to each learning cohort and will not shared between cohorts throughout the day.
- Each student will have their own individual learning space (desk and chair) that will not be shared with any other student.
- Thorough disinfecting will occur overnight between cohort switches.
- Staff and student sanitizing and hygiene will be enforced throughout the day.
What to Bring:
- Laptop or tablet (and charger) for online learning
- Headphones *we recommend ones with a microphone
- All necessary school supplies: markers, crayons, scissors, glue, pencils, paper, calculator
- Snacks and lunch *we are a peanut and nut free facility
- Water bottle
Enrollment & Prices:
Monday-Friday – $1000/month *billed monthly
1st – 5th Grade
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday:
- AM Cohort 8:30am-12:00pm
- PM Cohort 11:30am-3:00pm
Extended Care is available to all students enrolled in the Active Learning Program. Pre-enrollment is required. Enrollment is by day (not ongoing enrollment) to allow families to choose only the days they need.
Extended Hours outside of designated cohort windows can be arranged on an individual basis. Please email us for details.
PM Care– 3:00pm-4:00pm for $15