Fall 2020 Program
Beginning Wednesday, September 2
*Closed Monday, September 7 for Labor Day
TCG is committed to providing high quality services that meet the needs of the families we serve, while being safe and enriching for children. With the upcoming school year going all online, for at least the first quarter, we understand parents will be facing unique challenges. To help alleviate some of these challenges, TCG has a created a care enrichment program, Active Learning. Please see below for more details. As we move into fall and things continue to change, TCG will continue to adapt to the needs of our community. We are working on a variety of program daily details that will fit a variety of schedules PPS may implement.
Student will sign up for specific days to attend every week. During their time at TCG they will be designated a learning space to conduct their schoolwork. Staff members will be assigned to learning cohorts to work directly with students to assist them with their work. During schoolwork breaks learning cohorts will have physical fitness time within in the gym. Outside time will be utilized when possible.
- Students will be enrolled and billed monthly. Billing will occur on the 21st of the current month for the upcoming month’s tuition.
- Enrollment will be ongoing and carry over month to month unless a child is dropped from the program. TCG must be notified on the 20th of the current month to drop from the upcoming month and not be billed.
- Tuition is due at the time of sign up. Tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Due to the nature of stable learning cohorts, any missed day will be considered a wash and will not be able to be made up.
- Current membership is required for all participants. (Single child $40/year; Family $50/year)
- There are no sibling discounts for Active Learning tuition.
- All staff and students will be screened prior to entering the facility.
- All staff and students will be required to wear masks.
- Social distancing (6 feet) will occur at all times.
- Physical spaces, including restrooms, will be assigned to each learning cohort and will not shared between cohorts throughout the day.
- Each student will have their own individual learning space (desk and chair) that will not be shared with any other student.
- Thorough disinfecting will occur overnight between cohort switches.
- Staff and student sanitizing and hygiene will be enforced throughout the day.
What to Bring:
- Laptop or tablet for online learning
- Headphones *we recommend ones with a microphone
- All necessary school supplies: markers, crayons, scissors, glue, pencils, paper, calculator
- Snacks and lunch *we are a peanut and nut free facility
- Water bottle
Enrollment Options & Prices:
- 3 days a week – Monday-Wednesday – $292.50 per week
- 2 days a week – Monday & Tuesday – $195 per week
- 1 day a week – Wednesday – $97.50 per week
1st – 5th Grade
Extended Care is available to all students enrolled in the Active Learning Program. Students will remain in their stable cohort during extended care hours. Pre-enrollment is required. Enrollment is by day (not ongoing enrollment) to allow families to choose only the days they need.
PM Care– 3:00pm-5:00pm for $30
*AM Care is not scheduled daily and only staffed if needed. Contact the front desk if you need to drop off your child(ren) earlier than 8:30am.