Winter Break Camp
Winter Sports Camp | 9:00am-3:30pm
Gymnastics, boulder climbing, and field games (weather permitting) make for an action-packed and memorable camp experience for children.
No experience is required. The Children’s Gym coaches are amazing at breaking down and spotting skills and drills that will begin to introduce gymnastics and build confidence.
Our Gymnastics Center has state of the art equipment including Bars, Beams, Vaulting Table, Tumbling, Rings, Trampoline, Tumble Trak, and more. In addition to our sports instructions, children will also enjoy group games, obstacle courses, and free open gym times.
Winter Irish Dance Camp | 9:00am-3:30pm
Camp will include Irish Dance class time, boulder climbing at The Circuit, open gym in our gymnastics center, arts and craft, outdoor activities and so much more. Each child will learn basic technique as well as a different routine each week. The camp will encourage children to explore different types of movement while building self esteem and confidence in a fun environment. Click here to learn more about Irish Dance Camps.
More Camp Info
Pick and choose how many days and which days to send the kids.
Our days and sign-ups are flexible. Sign up for multiple days for discounted prices or single days. You choose. Come climb, flip, and explore with us.
Please note that when registering online the default is for the full number of days offered. If you wish to register for fewer days in a week than those offered, please de-select the check-boxes for the days you do not want. If you are not a member and wish to add a membership, ($40 for 1 child or $50 for a family good for 12 months) please indicate this in the comments, as well as any extended care you would like to add.
Dates for 2016/2017 Season
Monday-Friday December 19-23, 2016
Monday-Friday December 26-30, 2016
Extended care is sold in blocks of one hour at the rate of $8/hr. AM Care begins at 8am for anyone needing to drop off before camp starts at 9am. PM Care begins after camp and goes until either 4:30pm or 5:30pm. There is no sibling discount for extended care.
- Additional siblings receive 10% their camp cost when attending the same day.
- Please note that the multiple day discount only applies to days reserved within the same week.
- Multiple day discount prices are only honored when multiple days are reserved and paid for at one time.
- Camp & extended care tuition is non-refundable, non-transferable and can not be credited towards another service.
- Children are expected to be picked up within 10 minutes of the end of the camp. For children picked up 11 minutes or later, family accounts will be assessed a late pick up charge of $5 plus a $1/minute for each minute after the 10 minute grace period. Camps ends at 3:30pm.
- Extended Care is available between the hours of 8am-9am and 3:30pm-5:30pm. Children must be pre-registered and paid for. Extended care is $8/hour per child and is charged by the hour only. Late pick-up fees are assessed for extended care with a $5 late pick up charge plus $1/minute fee starting at 5:31pm.