Spring Break Camp: March 27 – March 31, 2017
Sports Camp | 9:00am-3:30pm
Gymnastics, boulder climbing, and field games (weather permitting) make for an action-packed and memorable camp experience for children.
No experience is required. The Children’s Gym coaches are amazing at breaking down and spotting skills and drills that will begin to introduce gymnastics and build confidence.
Our Gymnastics Center has state of the art equipment including Bars, Beams, Vaulting Table, Tumbling, Rings, Trampoline, Tumble Trak and more. In addition to our sports instructions, children will also enjoy group games, obstacle courses, and free open gym times.
Irish Dance Camp | 9:00am-3:30pm
Dance Camp is an awesome way for new students to try out Irish dancing, and a great way for current students to keep up their skills and continue progressing during school breaks.
Irish Dance Camp is each weekday from 9:00 am – 3:30 pm. You can sign up for 1, 2, 3, 4, or all 5 days within a week (check out the multi-day and sibling discounts below). Just send your child with a nut-free snack and a nut-free lunch, and we do the rest!
The camp day is chock full of active and fun events – an Irish dancing lesson (of course!), rock climbing at The Circuit bouldering gym next door (great cross-training!), open gym in our HUGE gymnastics center, Irish-themed craft time, field games at the park weather permitting, and a few fun surprises, too! Make sure to bring some tennis shoes for rock climbing and field games, but dance shoes are not required – bring them if you already have them, but socks or bare feet will be just fine for your first few dance lessons!
Dates for 2016/2017 Season
Monday, March 27 – Friday, March 31, 2017
Our days and sign ups are flexible, sign up for multiple days for discounted prices or single days. You choose. Come climb, flip and explore with us.
*Please note that registering online will enroll your child for the full week. If you wish to do less than the full week please include the days that you wish to enroll for in the comment section of the online registration form. We will make the necessary adjustments to your enrollment. If you are not registered and wish for us to register you, ($40 for 1 child or $50 for a family, good for 12 months) please indicate this in the comments as well.
Extended care is sold in blocks of one hour at the rate of $8/hr. AM Care begins at 8am for anyone needing to drop off before camp starts at 9am. PM Care begins after camp and goes until either 4:30pm or 5:30pm. There is no sibling discount for extended care.
- Additional siblings receive 10% their camp cost when attending the same day.
- Please note that the multiple day discount only applies to days reserved within the same week.
- Multiple day discount prices are only honored when multiple days are reserved and paid for at one time.
- Camp & extended care tuition is non-refundable, non-transferable and can not be credited towards another service.
- Children are expected to be picked up within 10 minutes of the end of the camp. For children picked up 11 minutes or later, family accounts will be assessed a late pick up charge of $5 plus a $1/minute for each minute after the 10 minute grace period. Camps ends at 3:30pm.
- Extended Care is available between the hours of 8am-9am and 3:30pm-5:30pm. Children must be pre-registered and paid for. Extended care is $8/hour per child and is charged by the hour only. Late pick-up fees are assessed for extended care with a $5 late pick up charge plus $1/minute fee starting at 5:31pm.