Non-School Day Camps | ENROLL NOW!
When Portland Public Schools are closed, we offer non-school day camps from 9am to 3:30pm with extended care hours available.
Gymnastics, crafts, games, open gym, and more for kids ages four and up.
$70 for members
$85 for non-members
Siblings receive 10% off when attending the same days.
Upcoming Non-School Camp Dates
Unless otherwise indicated, we will be offering Non-School Day Camps on:
- October: 14th
- November: 4th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 23rd and 25th
- December: Winter Break Camps offered!
- January: 2nd, 16th & 27th
- February: 20th
- March: Spring Break Camps offered!
- April: 7th
Extended care is sold in blocks of one hour at the rate of $8/hr. AM Care begins at 8am for anyone needing to drop off before camp starts at 9am. PM Care begins after camp and goes until either 4:30pm or 5:30pm. There is no sibling discount for extended care. Please indicate your extended care registration in the comments section of the camp online enrollment form.
- Camp & extended care tuition is non-refundable, non-transferable and can not be credited towards another service.
- Children are expected to be picked up within 10 minutes of the end of the camp. For children picked up 11 minutes or later, family accounts will be assessed a late pick up charge of $5 plus a $1/minute for each minute after the 10 minute grace period. Camps ends at 3:30pm.
- Extended Care is available between the hours of 8am-9am and 3:30pm-5:30pm. Children must be pre-registered and paid for. Extended care is $8/hour per child and is charged by the hour only. Late pick-up fees are assessed for extended care with a $5 late pick up charge plus $1/minute fee starting at 5:31pm.